Saturday, July 9, 2011

FAT is FAB

Assalamualaikum girls..I'm here to express my passion on fashion that might u like..maybe can give u guys an inspiration..maybe la ;) I know for those girls who do not have a model size, must be feel a little bit disappointed in haunting a dress to wear..Isokey dear, just be confident to whatever you wear (please make sure it fit us, haha!) and feel like u are the most beautiful girl the moment u step out from your house..The most important is u comfort with whatever u wear..as long as its covering our Aurah (for muslim)..fashion has no boundaries la dear..as long as we did not try to get involve in 'fashion's victim' things..do no underestimate yourself..just love the way u are..so u might view my facebook page..pls browse 'Nur Hafiza' and add me,hokey? I love u guys. XOXO

4 comments:

  1. wow! kakak memang gojes! suka tgok akk. i like ur dress. but qaqa biasa2 je, tak reti la nak menggayakan huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. tg syg. it means alot to me! bole, u bole bwt. mule2 belaja, lame2 pndai la. mcm pegi sekolah. kan syg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanx akak! suke tengok kulit akk, cantik. licin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alahai dik..gambar je tu..biase je syg..

    ReplyDelete